The Nautitech 482 designed by Mortain & Mavrikios and built in 2013 was produced in very few copies (only 6), so it is very rare to find one on the market. This catamaran, proposed as a 4 cabin version provides both comfort and performance.
It is inspired by the Nautitech 47 with completely revised layouts and volumes, resolutely more modern and comfortable. The storage space both inside and on deck is impressive. An even slimmer silhouette gives it a unique racy line!
Her hull is extremely efficient at all speeds despite its draught of just 1.20m, which will allow you to enjoy all anchorages without restrictions.
This boat is particularly well maintained and perfectly equipped for long-distance cruising:
- A 6kw generator and a 220L/h watermaker
- A running/standing rigging and new sails in 2019.
- A Coppercoat anti-fouling done in 2020 guarantees an immaculate hull allowing impressive performances and peace of mind in the long term.
This well-maintained unit is clearly equipped for performance!
- A self-tacking jib
- A heavy stormlight gennaker usable up to 20 knots and 60° of wind.
- A light gennaker for light airs of 115m2.
- 55hp motors allow it to reach 9 knots without difficulty.
- An electric winch at the helm station allows for easy maneuvering with a reduced crew.
Its layout facilitates circulation on board and offers a convivial space. The convertible saloon table can comfortably accommodate up to 10 people. 6 cabins in total with the forward peaks that can accommodate up to 11 people. The 4 double cabins are extremely wide and comfortable. They each have their own bathroom.
The very pleasant U-shaped kitchen with its large work surface opens directly onto the cockpit, ideal for passing dishes!
A washing machine completes the comfort elements.
A perfect boat for performance lovers without neglecting comfort and conviviality! She is ready to take you to the end of the world!