Tahiti, French Polynesia
“YAEL” is a Nautitech 441 2010 model proposed in a 4 Cabin version with 4 Heads. The 441 is a seaworthy, performant, and comfortable catamaran with one steering wheel on a semi-flybridge.
This is an open-plan cockpit and saloon, and you can move around the cockpit easily and safely.
A panoramic and friendly saloon with a turning table, which ten people can dine comfortably. A modulating small coffee table which saves a lot of space when needed with a multitude of stowage space.
Her open transom stern makes it easy to embark and disembark the tender.
This catamaran has been entirely refitted in 2019/2020 :
- 2x New Yanmar 40HP engines (2019),
- New standing rigging (2020),
- New Genoa and square top Mainsail (2018),
- New Highfield dinghy (2019) and new engine (2020)
- New mattresses in all cabins (2019),
- New battery bank (end 2020)
- New Liferaft (2021)
- New Lazybag (2022)
- New solar panels 1200w with new regulator (2021)
She is fully ready for bluewater cruising and totally self-sufficient in energy (1200w solar panel), with all the comfort: water maker and washing machine.