Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 54 DS
Tahiti, French Polynesia
This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 54 DS is in a 4-cabin owner's version, NEVER CHARTERED, with a spacious aft cabin accompanied by 2 chairs/offices as well as 2 separate bathrooms. The current owners (seconds) used the boat for family sailing for many years in Europe before converting it in 2019 for long-distance cruising.
The boat arrived in Polynesia in 2019 and French Polynesia tax was paid in March 2022.
Two major refits were done recently with new equipment installed, the list is impressive :
- 6 pl PLASTIMO liferaft ISO 9650 TransOcean
- New hull seacocks and stainless steel valves / New shaft line / New engine exchanger / New rudder rings
- New ONAN 7 KW generator: installation February 2019 (400 h) / New 45 L water heater
- 2 Autopilots: Raymarine Pack EV 400 Sail P70s + ACU400 / Transmitter receiver AIS 700 CLASS B with SPLITTER
- Radar QUANTUM Q24D DOPPLER with DATA power cable
- AXIOM 9 inch multifunction touch screen Wifi/GPS + Navionics card / Multifunction instrument screens: 2 external autopilot screens, wind, depth, AIS, VHF FIXED marine 25W with integrated GPS / Wireless autopilot remote control / AIS MOB OCEAN SIGNAL beacon
- Dinghy SEATEC 260 year 2019 + dinghy engine Yamaha 4 stroke 6 HP
- Upholstery square and new owner's cabin completely redone
In 2022 :
- Cockpit and aft skirt: teak refurbished April 2022
- Bimini top / Rooftop / Almond covers port and starboard portholes / Saloon windshield cover / Starboard and port steering wheel covers / Cockpit table covers / Port cabin upholstery: new April 2022 / Pressure gauge HP 0-100 Bar with flange (Dessalator)
- Desolator pumps, air conditioning, all toilets, showers, bilge pump: new April 202
- New marine exterior enclosures April 2022
- Rigging completely changed in 2015 with a new mainsail on electric furler in 2016.
High standard comfortable sailboat, with major refits and constantly maintained, ready to sail safely in high seas all around the world.